The production team has a place for you!
Paint different products to required specifications in addition to performing a variety of tasks.
- Choose the appropriate paint or the right paint mixture, according to the pre-established formulas;
- Prepare, mask surfaces with paint
- Paint the different components, tanks, truck chassis, vending machine, cabinet, sleigh using the spray gun
- Prepare using an air rifle
- Read the thickness of the wet film and the dry film
- Prepare and apply, if applicable, decals or other types of labels on finished products Ensure a constant inventory of paint and primer
- Perform your tasks while respecting the health and safety rules in force in the company
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- A DEP or a professional certificate in industrial painting (an asset);
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in the field of industrial painting;
- The ability to take wet & dry gauge readings – (an asset);
- Experience in the preparation of metal surfaces (an asset);
- Knowledge of SSPC standards (an asset)
- Ability to work in heights
- Respect for OH&S techniques
- Enjoy working properly, and meticulousness with precision;
- Have good manual dexterity;
- Demonstrate a sense of initiative;
- Be observant and detail oriented;
WHAT WE OFFER
- The energy of a growing business that plans major investments
- A very dynamic and diverse work environment
- Training to support the development of your skills
- Projects and challenges that meet your aspirations
- Very competitive compensation and benefits (including an employer-sponsored RRSP plan)
Powered by the commitment, expertise and dynamism of its highly specialized team, Pro-Par has been the only manufacturer of propane tanks in Quebec for over 40 years. A member of the Terravest group, PRO-PAR is also a recognized supplier of reconditioning and repair of tanks. The Canadian leader in propane storage, the company has 3 separate production sites in Lennoxville totaling 80,230 square feet.