PROPAR Inc, part of the TERRAVEST INDUSTRIES group, is a major metal manufacturer of pressure tanks, storage tanks, transport units and propane dispensers. PROPAR is also a recognized supplier of tank reconditioning and repair. Canadian leader in propane storage.
Do you want to help achieve the goals of a dynamic industrial painters’ team?
The painting department supervisor organizes, supervises, and controls the production activities of his department in order to achieve the objectives
- Supervise and coordinate sandblasting and painting activities (quality, productivity, and deadlines)
- Ensure that occupational health and safety rules are respected.
- Establish planning specific to his department and ensure the efficient management of his team
- Responsible for purchasing requirements for raw material as well as paint consumables
- Responsible for sandblasting and painting inspections
- Responsible for the quality of the work carried out by his department
- Responsible for the training of employees in his department.
- Be the expert (Reference person in painting)
- Plan the need for manpower for the department
- Participate in department improvement projects.
- Manage employee performance, and discipline
- Control the hours worked of employees under his supervision.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT YOU NEED?
- DEP in industrial painting or DEP painter of automobile bodies or equivalent training / experience
- 5 years in supervision or 10 years in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of painting techniques
- Knowledge of OSH laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of computer software Excel, Word,
- Great communication skills.
- Team spirit
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- The energy of a company in excellent financial health which continues to grow
- Very competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including an employer sponsored RRSP plan
- A dynamic work environment and participatory management
- Training and development to support you in your challenges
Send your resume directly@: email@example.com