The production team has a place for you!
The work schedule is Monday to Thursday, 4h30pm to 2h30am, for a total of 40 hours a week. The shift includes a paid, ½ hour lunch break.
21.82 – 26.67$
Ensure productive assembly of ASME tanks based on shop drawings, and engineering plans.
- Read plans, and interpret assembly symbols on shop drawings
- Provide a list of necessary material for assembly
- Prepare and position required parts according to drawings specifications
- Perform oxycutting (necessary cutting during assembly)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR :
- Welding and Fitting Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS/DEP) or 2 to 3 years relevant experience in manufacturing
- Ability to read and interpret industrial drawings and welding symbols
- Masters welding techniques (GMAW, FCAW)
- Good observation skills
- Good manual dexterity
- Sense of autonomy, resourcefulness, and is productive
- Respects health and safety rules
WHAT WE OFFER
- $1/hr bonus
- The chance to thrive in a growing company with major investment plans
- A diverse and dynamic work environment
- Training to support development of your skills
- Challenges and projects to satisfy your thirst for career growth
- Competitive compensation and social benefits (RRSP plan with employer contributions)
Interested in applying? Send us your resume : email@example.com